This week I’m joined by Ross Austen from Informed-Sport. He describes himself as a ‘normal guy riding the wave of life’, but has a great story to tell regarding his journey through fitness, including modelling, time as a bobsleigh athlete and starting his own drinks business. I invited Ross onto the podcast to discuss ‘inadvertent doping’, where we discuss how athletes have tested positive for banned substances due to taking a contaminated supplement.
In the show we discuss:
- What is inadvertent doping and why every athlete should be aware of it.
- How supplements become contaminated
- The testing process of supplements to become Informed-Sport certified.
- Which supplements pose the highest risk of contamination
- How an athlete can minimise the risk of inadvertent doping
You can learn more about Ross on:
Or check out his new drinks business on Facebook or Instagram (@hanorahealth): Hanora Health
This episode is also available on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-947570681
Also, if you enjoy the podcast, please leave a review. Any questions or feedback are highly appreciated, send them over to email@example.com